- To prepare students for successful careers in industry to meet challenging demands of their profession and instil a desire to learn continuously.
- To provide students a strong foundation in Accountancy, Statistics, Office operation, Skills and sound basic theoretical knowledge along with required practical skills in the core areas of business and industry, Shorthand, Typewriting and Computers.
- To inculcate team-work capabilities and communication skills among students through seminars, projects and industry interactions.
- To create awareness on environmental issues and commitment towards professional ethics and social responsibilities and need for lifelong learning.
Aims and Objectives of College
- Provide Quality Technical Education facilities to every student admitted to the Polytechnic
- Provide excellent support facilities like laboratory, library and internet required for good education on a continuous basis.
- Promote teachers for quality improvement including their academic and professional development.
- To undertake and organize social and cultural activities and promote friendly relation between the old students and present students.
- Help students for personality development and career guidance.
- To produce technically competent, quality conscious diploma engineers.