The Civil Engineering (CE) Section was established since the inception of the Institute from 1985. The Department has well experienced faculty and well equipped laboratories. The Department has been always in the forefront in taking up initiatives towards the overall development of the Polytechnic through MODROBS, MHRD Schemes, Construction activity, Internal Revenue Generation etc. The department consists of various labs like Material Testing Lab, Hydraulics Lab, Survey Lab and CAD Lab.
To create ethical, professional and employable individuals in the field of Civil Engineering and also to make them ready for industries and higher learning
- The aim of the department is to produce Civil engineers with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes, who can be entrusted by the society to lead a sustainable world with enhanced quality of life.
- To impart the principles, concepts, latest trends in Civil Engineering and develop the students as good Civil Engineering Technicians.
- To produce the technicians with multidisciplinary skills, professional attitude, ethics, communication skills, teamwork skills for employment and higher learning.
- Creating infrastructure and teaching learning practices for enhancement of Knowledge, Understanding, Application of Skills and behaviour of students towards employment and higher studies.
- Indicate how and where the Vision and Mission are published and disseminated.